TENS-Check Universal TENS Tester
The TENS Tester is used for checking the conductivity of lead wires or the output of your electrical stimulator. Simply plug in the pins of lead wires, the lamp on the tester will light up if the wire or unit is working well.
Instructions for use
1. Connect the leads from your TENS unit into the corresponding
coloured sockets on the TENS - CHECK (red' red, black' black).
However if your leads are not colour coded simply insert any lead into any socket.
2. Switch on TENS unit and increase output to maximum.
3. The LED on the front of your TENS CHECK should illuminate
indicating that the battery is in good condition and that there
is output from the TENS unit.
If the indicator light does not illuminate
4. Disconnect leads from the TENS machine, insert new battery and repeat steps 1 - 3.
If indicator light still does not illuminate
5. With forefinger and thumb, gently move the leads from side to
side at each of the 3 connection points indicated in (Fig1). If
the indicator light is seen to flicker this would indicate that
your TENS lead is in poor condition and will need replacing.
Repeat the process with the remaining lead.